With a home office in Tema, this role will be responsible for managing industrial customers within the allocated territory in Ghana.
Through Regular Visits to customers and target account, The Sales Engineer will prospect for new business and strengthen relationships with existing accounts by demonstrating the ability to understand needs, identify & evaluate lapses in customer operations, troubleshoot problems and present solutions to increase sales.
He or she will be responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through to closing the opportunity, as well as conducting effective follow-ups of already existing opportunities.
The position will also coordinate activities between the Management of the company, technical service & the customer to achieve maximum client satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company vision & values.
RESPONSIBILITES & REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Develops annual business Plan in conjunction with General Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year
- Complete understanding of pricing per the value of our Products & proposal models
- Demonstrate the ability to identify business owners, decision makers & carry on a business conversation with them
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors or enter new untapped market
- Must possess a good sense of urgency for all self & company initiatives
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Visits customers regularly to be informed of all opportunities
- Creates and conducts effective proposals, presentations and RFQ responses that identify prospects business problems, the effect of the problems, and the ASL’s solution to their problem
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing and presentation of solutions to identified client problems
- Obtain market intelligence by monitoring competitors performance & pricing
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point & SFDC
- Ability to meet all sales targets assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful Candidate will have the following qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical Preferred), Physics
- At least One year Experience in a Relevant Sales or Marketing Position & Success Attained
- Solid Understanding of direct selling concepts along with product & industrial knowledge
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills are required
- Hands on attitude & a hunter’s mentality
- Enthusiast & Passionate about the Sales Job
- Enterprising Character
- Good Time Management skills
Competitive Salary & working conditions
Comprehensive on the Job Training in Europe
All interested and qualified applicants should send an email with their CV’s & application letters attached to email@example.com by 14th October 2016.