Our Containerized Switchgear is a turn key solution that comes as a complete factory assembled solution which combines High Voltage Switchgear, Power Transformers and Low Voltage Distribution switchboard
The assembly work is undertaken in parallel with site preparation, saving time and protecting the sensitive electrical equipment from the rigors of the construction site.
Containerized Switchgear can have:
- Incorporating MV and LV systems.
- Segregated rooms
- Multiple sections for ease of transport.
- UPS can be incorporated with separate battery doors.
- Air conditioning or natural ventilation.
- Enclosures in sheet steel or alucubond
- Steel bases or open base.
- Cable access systems incorporated to ensure ingress protection.
- Cable containment systems fitted internally prior to dispatch cutting out site install times.
- Generators and UPS included by third party suppliers.
- Equipped with all electrical services, including lighting, power, intruder and fire alarms.
- Internal fire suppression systems.